Nuffnang Code

.:Nota Eriqa:.

Kadang2 kita tidak pernah bermaksud untuk menyakiti, namun kadang2 kita tidak pernah terfikir kita akan disakiti.

p/s: kalau rasa nak pinjam kata2 atau apa saja yang berkaitan dengan blog ni, sila link semula ke blog ini. TQ

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Saturday, December 13, 2008

Tagged That Revealed Myself

Start time : 2033
Name : Lynne-chan
Sisters : dun hav
Brothers : 2
Shoe size : 6 @ 7
Height : 158cm
Where do you live : Kuala Lumpur
Have you ever been on a plane : Never
Fallen asleep at school : Hurm.. Wut should i answer this?? Hurm.. Everyday n everytime. Cz i love to sleep during class..
Broken someone’s heart : Twice.. Huhu.. Tried to love both of them, but i cant..
Fell off your chair : Never n hope will never b happen..
Sat by the phone all night waiting for someone to call : Only if i think about him..
Saved e-mails : Always..
What is your room like : A small room with 1wardrobe, 1book shelf, 1shelf n full of boxes.. I came back home once in 3month so my mum make it as a store.. Duh.. Hate it..
What’s right beside you: Shelf full of printer, scanner, n telephone..
What is the last thing you ate : Keropok lekor (tgh mkn sbnrnye..)
Chicken pox : When i was still a baby..
Sore throat : Rare..
Do you Believe in love at first sight : Hurm.. No answer..

Who was/were…
The last person you danced with : Never dance before..
Last made you smile : My bestie..

Today did you…
Smile to someone you like : No..
Kissed anyone : No..
Sick : No..
Talk to an ex : Never talked with my ex..
Miss someone : Yea.. Someone..
Who do you really hate: Backstabber n hypocrite..
Do you like your hand-writing : Sometimes..
Are your toe nails painted : Never..
What color shirt are you wearing now : Blue black..
Are you a friendly person : With person dat friendly with me..
Do you have any pets : No cz my mum doesnt like it..
Do you sleep with the TV on : Always when im at home..
What are you doing right now : Sitting in front of my bro's pc answering dis question..
Can you handle the truth : Of cuz. Better than cheating..
Are you closer to your mother or father : No to both..
Do you eat healthy : Dont think so..
Do you still have pictures of you & your ex : Yea cz he's the one make me feel happy..
If you’re having a bad day, who are you most likely to go to : Hurm... My bestie..
Are you confident : See in what terms..

5 things I was doing 10 years ago:
1. Of cuz im still in primary school stdying in the end of standard 3..
2. Always quarrel with my bro..
3. Crying after my mum scold me..
4. Dreaming of wearing secondary school's uniform..
5. Thinking what i wanna b when i grow up..


5 things I would do if i were a billionaire:
1. Buy a lot of things dat i ever dream before..
2. Invest..
3. Buy assets for myself..
4. Share with my family..
5. Travel around da world every year with my bestie..

5 of my bad habits:
1. Hot-tempered..
2. A bit of lazy..
3. Love to play around..
4. Too sensitive..
5. Always dreaming..


5 places I’ve lived/living:
1. Kuala Lumpur..
2. Arau, Perlis..
3. UUM, Sintok, Kedah..
4. Dun have..
5. Dun have..


7 fakta tentang saya
1. Loyal..
2. Friendly..
3. Talkative..
4. Happy-go-lucky..
5. Love to eat..
6. Karaoke maniac..
7. Too sensitive..

7 lagu buat masa sekarang
1. Billy Joel - Honesty
2. Joey Mc Cartney - Stay The Same
3. No Doubt - Don't Speak
4. Nikki Astria - Mengapa
5. Nike Ardilla - Mama Aku Ingin Pulang
6. Casey - Jangan Ada Benci
7. Jason Marz - I'm Yours


7 perkara yang selalu disebut
1. xkesah pun..
2. mne2 pn sme je..
3. what the hell??
4. sengal ar ko nie..
5. g mampus ar sama die..
6. bwekk.. :P
7. malas ar nk pk..

No comments: