Nuffnang Code

.:Nota Eriqa:.

Kadang2 kita tidak pernah bermaksud untuk menyakiti, namun kadang2 kita tidak pernah terfikir kita akan disakiti.

p/s: kalau rasa nak pinjam kata2 atau apa saja yang berkaitan dengan blog ni, sila link semula ke blog ini. TQ

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Thursday, February 12, 2009

5's In My Life

5person you love most
*mama
*my bestie [oshin, mimie]
*my frenz
*my family
*him

5things in my bag
*SE W850i n Nokia 3100
*my pouch [purse]
*tissue
*room's keys
*sweets

5things you wish to have
*Apple @ Sony Vaio lappy
*Samsung dekstop
*Nikon DSLR 200
*Nokia N82
*mini iPod

5countries you want to visit
*Japan
*Machester
*London
*France
*Aussie

5songs you always sing
*mama aku ingin pulang - nike ardilla
*mengapa - nicky astria
*cintamu mekar di hati - may
*honesty - billy joel
*stay the same - joey mcintyre

5books in your collection
*malays novel
*gempak starz comics
*sailormoon
*enid blyton's famous five
*text book 4 my stdy

5things on your table
*lappy
*printer
*speaker
*crystal gel
*mouse

5things you love about your boy/girl
*understanding
*caring
*loving
*adorable
*can b a gud frenz

5things you love about yourself
*open minded
*cute n chubby
*a gud listener n advicer
*my life as Lynne
*me, myself n i.. jz me, Fadzlin Nur'Ain

5words you always speaks in a day
*sengal
*kecoh la lue
*jom la g makan
*ap mslh ko ngan ak????
*rindukan abg..

5dates you won't forget
*10th April 1989
*6th April 1964
*16th July 1989
*9th May 1980
*13th Nov 2007

5 of your maniac
*chocolate
*music
*movies
*shopping shoes n cloths
*gadget

5 things you wish in future
*finish my degree n continue my master
*collect my own assets
*a steady career to support mylife
*travel around da world with my mama
*malaysia stop quarrel about politic!!!

5person you want to tag
*abg hyuuga
*kak mar
*abg am
*abg lanz
*mieylo

No comments: