Nuffnang Code

.:Nota Eriqa:.

Kadang2 kita tidak pernah bermaksud untuk menyakiti, namun kadang2 kita tidak pernah terfikir kita akan disakiti.

p/s: kalau rasa nak pinjam kata2 atau apa saja yang berkaitan dengan blog ni, sila link semula ke blog ini. TQ

Page copy protected against web site content infringement by Copyscape

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Special Award To My Friends

Ini entry sticky mode yea. Entry terbru ad di bwh entry ini. Hehehe...

To all my readers,
I kept writing in my blog, bcuz i know u where there. U r my frenz, n dis award is a special award to all of u. Feel free to accept it n post in ur blog.

To mimie n oshin,
Both of u r my besfrenz. As wut i said in da award,
'friendship lasting forever whenever u have faith in them'
same goes to me. I hav faith dat our friendship will lasting forever.
'connect ur friendship with love n laughter as they make ur life cheerful n friends make ur life meaningful'
i do love both of u even i never mentioned it live. Love n laughter with both of u really meaningful to me.

To all my frenz,
I love all of u... Even im not mention ur name 1 by 1.. But deep in my heart, i luv all of u. To engku, eiza, both of u still my besfrens...

p/s: dat love bkn broken hearted tau..its has their own meaning..try 2understand phrases at da bottom of da picture..
lots of love,
[Miss Eriqa]

2 comments:

flip said...

frens mmg pnting,,huhu

[Miss Eriqa] said...

ye...
btul tue..
kwn mmg pnting..
jgn lpe amik n post kat blog tau..